Specially trained children's ski instructors introduce you to the white sport in a playful way. At each meeting point there is a great children's area with different programs for all ages and abilities. Every day is an experience - it's great fun to learn to ski on the wave run accompanied with entertaining animation!
NEW: HEALTHY SNACK
As a refreshment for in between, the little ones get healthy snacks made from regional organic products during each course!
Beginners can start Sunday afternoon or Monday morning.
Advanced students can join until Wednesday.
Sunday - Friday 10.00 - 13.00
Children's private lessons in the afternoon, only for ski course children, practice and consolidate their skiing techniques with a private instructor in the afternoon at a discounted price for private lessons!
- Children under 6 years need a Bambini ski pass to use the lifts outside the practice area during the ski course. Children over 6 years need a ski pass according to the lift tariff.
- Meeting point on the 1st day of the course please at least 20 minutes before the start at the respective meeting point (Sundays 30 min. before the start) - the division of the groups takes place on site.
- We are not liable for accidents during the lessons. Accident and liability insurance is the responsibility of the participants. Refund of tickets due to injury or illness only with a doctor's confirmation (difference).
- The group lessons are held in German - English (if required).
- Please address suggestions and requests to the ski school management.
- All prices in Euro €. Subject to change without notice!
- Meeting time always 15 minutes before the course starts
If the minimum number of participants for the courses is not reached:
- the course will be changed to private lessons
- or the lesson time will be shortened
- or the groups will be merged and possibly moved to another meeting place
- or the course will be cancelled
- In the children's group ski course NEW LEARNING takes place in the morning - training and consolidation takes place in the afternoon.
- Lunch with lunch supervision
At each meeting point we also offer a meal and drink incl. lunch supervision for children up to 14 years in the lunch break from 1.00 - 2.15 pm.
- Cancellation Policy Group Courses:
Course refunds due to injury or illness (during the course) only with a doctor's note. Only unused course days will be refunded (difference amount).
Cancellation in time - up to 1 week before course start - is free of charge; up to 1 day before course start we only keep € 25,- as handling fee; in case of no-show or cancellation on the same day (in the morning) the price of the 1st course day will be charged.